GPA is proud to announce that their “Let’s Make Some Noise” campaign won a Pewter award in the 2015 Gold Ink Awards in the Digital Printing, Marketing Collateral category.
Printed on a range of different GPA substrates using a variety of press and finishing technologies, the campaign was created to commemorate GPA’s 75th anniversary and engage GPA customers in a memorable and interactive way. It was introduced through a wide variety of marketing pieces and branded collateral leading up to and during DscoopX, and was used in other promotions throughout 2015. The multi-channel campaign was launched with an email to targeted contacts, which included a personalized URL. It continued with other themed initiatives and incorporated a unique direct mail promotion that was sent to those who responded.
The items include:
- Cell phone speaker direct mail – printed on GPA’s 16 pt. Silver Mirri® Board on an HP Indigo press
- DscoopX hotel key card
- DscoopX VIP party access passes – printed on GPA’s Ultra Digital® 110# Crystal White Pearl Cover on an HP Indigo press
- Lanyard for conference badges
- Table tents – printed on GPA’s Ultra Digital® Pre-Converted Table Tents (3-Up) on 80# Gloss Cover sheet using an HP Indigo press
- T-shirt transfers – printed on GPA’s Ultra Digital® 8 Mil Heat Transfer Paper using an HP Indigo press given to customers & party staff
- DscoopX conference guide ad – printed on GPA’s Ultra Digital® 80# White Uncoated Cover
- “Bam bam” fans – printed on GPA’s Ultra Digital® 11 pt. White Matte C2S Board using an HP Indigo press (fun noisemakers that are folded along scores and make noise by banging against your hand or a hard surface)